Mark Saul Germain | Law Offices of Germain & McCarthy
Mark S. Germain has focused his career on defending individuals charged with criminal offenses in Brevard County, FL, and the surrounding areas of central Florida. After completing his undergraduate degree at Rhodes College, Mark earned his Juris Doctor (JD) degree and a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Stetson University College of Law in 2004. After law school, Mark Germain’s passion for trial advocacy lead to the public defender’s office for the 18th Judicial Circuit of Florida, where he served as an Assistant Public Defender.
During his tenure at the public defender’s office, Mark Germain represented hundreds of individuals charged with misdemeanor, DUI and serious felony offenses. During his tenure at the public defender’s office, Mark Germain had the opportunity to get to know the judges and prosecutors in each division. By understanding the strategies that work best each particular courtroom, Mark Germain can provide the most effective defense for each of his clients.
After leaving the public defender’s office, Mark Germain entered private practice where he continued to focus on criminal defense in Brevard County, FL. Mark Germain has served as the Vice President of the Brevard County Chapter of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (FACDL), and the Secretary of the Brevard County Bar Association’s Young Lawyer’s Division.
- J.D., Business, Stetson University College of Law, 2004
- M.B.A., Stetson University, 2004
- B.A., Political Science, Rhodes College, 2001
Florida Bar Memberships and Associations
- Admitted to the Florida Bar, 2004
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Vice President, Brevard County Chapter
- Brevard County Bar Association
- Secretary, Young Lawyer Division
- National Organization for the Reformation of Marijuana Laws (NORML Legal Committee), Member